Accounting, Bookkeeping And Income Tax Services
Standards of Accounting has evolved overtime with breakthrough technology that assist with the everyday current work flow; and enables the Accounting & Finance practices to deliver a more efficient, faster and smarter results. At Nabk, we are an amalgamation of technology-powered accounting processes with highly experienced professionals that deliver results in an effective, efficient and reliable manner at an affordable price.
The NABK Outlook; Enhancing the approach of back office with our standard PTPT (People ,Time, Procedure & Technology) protocol
Becoming A Partner With NABK
At Nabk, we believe in transparency, and understands that finding the right partner for your business can be stressful and time consuming. That is why we have lay everything out for you so you know exactly what to expect from us. No Surprises or Fine Prints here.
Training & Tech Set-Up
NABK utilized cloud-based accounting technology to streamline your accounting processes about internal audit near me. No need for aged out practices (Technology setup, integrations, training or upgrades).
General Shop for Accounting Professional
Be it general accounting, bookkeepers, payroll administrators, we service you with the right and accurate expertise to meet your required accounting needs when you need it and how fast you need it, for the continued success of your business.
Data Security & Privacy
We value and respect the growth of your business which is why at nabks one of our top priority is the security of your financial data. Each of our professionals are trained to back-up, encrypt and secure all files; Your trust is important to us.
Monthly reports, your way
We provide monthly reports of work done or the work that needs to be completed or is critical about tax returns Woodbridge near me. We outline the most important tasks for you that can be handled professionally.
An Experienced Professional Partner you can rely on. Have a project to discuss?
Services We Offer
An Experienced Professional Partner You Can Rely On. Have A Project To Discuss?
What Our Clients Say About Us
View All The Services We Provide
- After the fact bookkeeping – Typically once a month services that are performed after the prior month has ended. This is also common if you haven’t done your bookkeeping in a while and need some clean up. You handle the day-to-day operations of your business. We work behind the scenes on the books recording the activity that has occurred on a schedule of your choosing. We reconcile, review and provide financial reports. The frequency of services and level of activity increases the base price.
- Full charge bookkeeping – Typically performed on a more frequent basis like once a week or daily. NABK handles the day-to-day bookkeeping operations Of your business. We work for you or with you, front and center, running payroll, managing AR/AP, paying bills on a schedule of your choosing.
- Dropbox is our preferred method, we also use, Google Drive, email. We can adjust on a mutual process that makes our clients’ life easier.
Our base minimum rate starts at $300 per month for after the fact bookkeeping and $600 for full charge bookkeeping. The frequency of the services performed, the level of activity and the complexity of the account increases the base price. Clean up jobs may be quoted at a flat or hourly rate.
We only Prepare & File Personal Income Tax
All other Related Business Taxes we do not offer at the moment. We Ready your books for your CPA
We work with QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop. We also uses Excel for clients who do not have QuickBooks at the moment or is looking to transition.
Our hourly rate may apply depending on the situation.
Yes! We work with CPA firms all over the Ontario, Canada. We ready the books for your tax people.
ACH/EFT, CHEQUE. Prices quoted are cash prices.
If you are a monthly recurring client, payment is due on the 1st of every month. If you have a special clean up project, a retainer is due to begin work and is generally charged on an hourly basis.
We are a bookkeeping firm that specializes in bookkeeping which includes reconciliations. We prefer to own the whole process.
We get this alot! The short answer is YES! The long answer is that we need to gather info about your company and needs in order to accurately quote. The level of activity and the services needed differ on every client. This form asks all the right questions and we keep the information on file to refer to later.
We do not give quotes over the phone. Please fill out our Quote form. It asks all the right questions. Accurately quoting is important and we appreciate you filling it out.
We understand how important it is to have trust in the company that you hire to manage your private financial information. The privacy of our customers is the utmost importance to us and we won’t share your information with third parties. Any data that we come in contact with will be held in the strictest confidence.
- All employees have been vetted and background checks performed.
- Your company data is accessed by your assigned bookkeeper and reviewer/manager only.
- All company records are kept under lock and key in a secure server encrypted .
- All passwords used are strong and unique and we utilize two-step verification whenever possible.
- If our agreement ends, we will return all files to you, and/or destroy them.
- For accounting files, we use secure third party hosting platforms such as QuickBooks Online.